Friday, December 10, 2004

My first blog!!

Welcome!!

Atlast!! Here is my blog.

Last week was really a remarkable one in my life so far. First of all, I am now a full-time opensource hacker ;-). Thanks to Novell for fullfilling my dream.

You must be wondering about what the heck happened last week.. hmmm.. I had gone to Linux Bangalore 2004... well.. AS A SPEAKER, along with Krishnan!!! That was my first ever talk in front of an unknown-professional/academic audience and the Topic was Beagle - the hottest topic in Desktop computing.

Beagle is an Opensource Desktop Search framework. You can get more about it in http://www.gnome.org/projects/beagle

I don't wanna make this look like a status report ;-) though few things does require a mention here.

Completed RTF filter (with few bugs ;-)) and review the patch from Raphael on Audio files.

Have been planning with my team mates to go out for the shutdown period... well either Andaman or Kerala back waters... suggestions are welcome.. ;-)

No comments: