Monday, January 10, 2005

2004 - Goods and Bads

Should have written this a week back.. hrm.. I should work upon my lazyness!! Hope 2005 will show some improvement on that side ;)

2004 has been another wonderful year for me with lots of goods and few bads!!

Goods are appreciations from GE guys, opensource job @ novell, a fulltime BEAGLE hacker, bought a plot on the outskirts of bangalore and many more on my family side.

Bads are left CDC/my team in CDC, few skin problems and difference of opinion with one of my best friends, hope 2005 will resolve it!!

To celebrate the end of 2004 and beginning of 2005, myself and my team-mates have planned for a short-vacation trip to andaman but we didn't 'coz of unavailability of ships during 24thDec - 26thDec. It turned out to be good for us for not making it, however, it has become the worst for 2004. :'(

No comments: