Thursday, February 03, 2005

Health is Wealth!!

Its true, "Health is Wealth". Yesterday was a horrible day, suffered from indigestion and hunger, two mutually exclusive health problems together jolted my entire immune system like Tsunami killer waves. Still feeling the after Tsunami (!?) effect in my body.

Though, I managed to prepare a draft of test-strategy-plan for beagle filters, yesterday. ;-)

Another annoying act from the mobile vendors, my mobile lost its outgoing facility as one of my cheques bounced back!! (Newton's Third law?), called up the customer care, got to pay a visit to their office to pay the bills... I hate it. X(

Feeling a lot better than yesterday, hope it improves further.

Read through the mails. Beagle has started getting lots of attention from users and so is bug count ;-).

3 comments:

opportunit* said...

Wow what a cool blog you have here! I am impressed. You really put a lot of time and effort into this. I wish I had your creative writing skills, progressive talent and self discipline to produce a blog like you did. Your blog really does deserve an honest compliment. If you have some time, stop by my site, it deals with stuff like, click here: opportunit* and then feel free to e-mail me with your words of wisdom.

P.S. I'll sure put the word out about your site and I would appreciate any business you may send my way...

Later, Scott ;-)

profit master said...

Hi, Veerapuram Varadhan, I was surfing and searching for some info on wealth and noticed your site. Your Health is Wealth!! though sounded interesting so I took a look. It was not relevant to my wealth quest but I am glad to stop by and view your interesting viewpoints! Keep up the good blogging.

automatic said...

Congradulations on a very well written, interesting and surperb blog!

Hi I am a "bot" who works for Scott. I never complain or cry that I work too hard and I try to write my very best compliment on each deserving blog. Some times I repeat myself so please excuse me if I have complimented you more than once as I am here to please you and I would like for you to check out scott's webpages. They deal with stuff like, click here: wealth and then feel free to e-mail me or Scott with your words of wisdom.

P.S. I'll sure put the word out about your site and I would appreciate any business you may send our way...

Later, Scott's bot ;-)