Tuesday, February 01, 2005

A forethought became true

This was my forethought which became true, recently, about my previous company ;-)

After having sent my resignation mail to the CEO and others', I started writing a feedback mail about the company, which turned out to be a poem (heh?).

Time has come for a farewell,
to the one who i cared well.
After She had her wedding bell,
She exiled me to the hell.

Stayed strong in all season - and
now annotated as exiled person.
Feather had no reason - but
to digest the poison.

She had a crown of feathers,
I was one that never withers.
Fault is not with her, rather
the bell made this feather wither.

Crown tried to hold it tight - but
Bell managed to win the fight.
Feather broke the behight - and
prepared to reach aheight.

Crown will lose its pride - if,
Bell continues the ride.
She will lose the Crown - if,
Bell makes the feathers' down.

Time has come for a farewell,
to the one who i cared well.


-- V. Varadhan.

Hmm... "resignation poem" would be very near ;-)

No comments: