Friday, August 05, 2005

Epitome of absent-mindedness

Absent-mindedness is one of the common states of human-brain during which it is completely preoccupied by something like a single-big-monolithic process running on a "non-multitasking" system.

Why am I talking about absent-mindedness?

Ah!! its about the result of a recent "preoccupied" state of my brian. As you might know that I am working on writing wrappers and lately started working on writing a bonobo-client/wrapper for the mail-remote plugin. It is this *thing* that occupied my whole brain because of which I forgot to sleep yesterday. Ugh?

After fixing-up that gapi stuff, I disconnected the dialup and was taking a deeeeeep-stretch, there was this sound "trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrringggggggggg", well, my alarm-timepiece shouted loud (7:15 AM), making me realize that I actually forgot to sleep. :)

(BTW, it was around 7:15 AM)

No comments: